Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Pack @ Bears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pack @ Bears

    Rex Grossman is off to a rocky start. 1 INT returned for a TD in which he quit on the play and on a 3rd and 2 he muffs the snap and turns it over to Green Bay. If I was Ron Turner or Lovie Smith I would run the ball 50 times tonight. Both Thomas and Cedric are both running the ball pretty well.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    Scratch that 2 INT's by Grossman. The Booooo's are starting to get louder and louder in Chi-Town
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    You have got to be [censored] me, 40 seconds left in the half and the Bears decide to try and make something happen and Rex throws INT #3 and his second for a TD. QB rating is 0.0.

    2-12, 33 yrds, 0TD, 3INT, 1Fumble

    I guess that is what they get trying to make a Steve Spurrier QB succeed in the NFL, never has, never will I guess. Even Spurrier sucked in the NFL. I bet we will see Griese in the second half. The Boooo's are getting crazy.

    What do you think MEGA, what is going on with REX, What would you do?

    I wish somebody would come online I feel like I am talking to myself [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    Not watching the game, but just imagine how good the Bears could be if they had a good QB.

    Bears will be lucky to win their first round playoff game.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bellyright's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2006
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    What are you smoking? You need to leave it the hell alone. Especially if you think da bears will lose in the first round dude.
    Success is never final;
    Failure is never fatal;
    It is courage that counts.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    Well they dont play in the first round for one, but I just got the sense after watching the game that they were doing alot of things differently last night. It almost seems like they were trying alot of new stuff. Sure Rex could scare the hell out of anyone, but I believe that he will not be as aggressive in the playoffs. He will manage the game more like he did the last 3 weeks and they should probably be up against either Dallas or Seattle. The bears will have to play better defense, thats the main concern. The offense is not banged up and should be fine. Benson looked terrific last night.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    Looks like Da Bears need to try Brad Maynard out at QB, he threw a pretty nice, Chubzlike spiral on that Fake Punt.

    Even Brian Greise has joined Grossman on the Pick Parade
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pack @ Bears

    Rex will start the playoff game, I would hope. He hasnt played well but neither has the team as a whole. I dont think they were too focused. I know the D has been tryin to do alot of new things without much success lately.

    Rex has to play, hes basically a rookie still. The future of the franchise depends on his development. He hadnt thrown a pic in 3 games and was the nfl player of the week 2 weeks ago. He has to find some consistency obviously.

    Im more concerned about the loss of Tommie Harris than I am Rex. The D is still good, but not even close to dominant without Tommie.

    I havent watched much of the game tonight, I know a few of those picks were sorta flukish. Im trying to watch the canes at the same time and get ready for work at 8am [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •